I would like to share my joy with you all today as I received the ‘Young Phoenix Award’ from Idealize blog. This means a lot to me. Thank you so much all of you for loving my stories.
About the award:
In Greek mythology, the phoenix was a long–lived bird that cyclically regenerated or was reborn.
Associated with the Sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. According to some sources, the phoenix dies in a show of flames and combustion, although there are other sources that claim that the legendary bird dies and simply decomposes before being born again.
This is the impression of regeneration I get after reading posts from other bloggers out there. Some people have that ability to give back a stolen smile and mend a broken heart through their art. This is exactly what I would like to recognize and award today.
Rules for the awardee:
- In the hope of preserving the authenticity of this award, only one blogger is to be awarded by the recipient who forwards it to his/her next Phoenix. (Let’s keep this chain moving while rewarding the best please).
- Awarding is done by presenting the blogger and post extract considered as a Phoenix via a post with a link to the phoenix post. Explain why this post is your Phoenix. Notify the lucky blogger.
- 5 random questions can be asked to the awardee.
- Please remember to appreciate the award and the blogger who thought of you for this award.
- Display your award for all to see and be proud to call yourself a phoenix.
- Mention the creator of the award and please don’t let the chain die out.
It’s my turn to give away the award:
…So the award goes to – Storyteller
…The post of Storyteller that I consider a Phoenix is – The moon.
I would request you all to give this post a read. This is one of the most amazing posts I’ve read lately. Well done, storyteller.
To Idealize , I really can’t think of enough words to thank you for this award. This made my day. You always inspire me with your posts, and your appreciation is my motivation. Thank you for creating this wonderful award.
******It’s time to check out my award ********